- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Tech Support QA
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 2-3 years
Start Date: Immediately
Revelex ® Corporation, a web based travel distribution product company, is currently seeking full time candidates to join our Client Services Department. In this role, you will be responsible for testing and validating clients claims about system issues. Candidates must be team players, strong communicators, and self-motivated. For more information on Revelex ® Corporation visit our Website at: www.revelex.com.
POSITION SUMMARY:DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role, Tech Support / QA, will be responsible for providing superior client support to the organization by analyzing and verifying the accuracy of client reported issues. The associate will be accountable for initiating and liaising, support tickets as needed in order to ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. The associate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and in a team setting. Activities include execution of detailed issue recreation, analysis of results, communicating via email and verbally with customers and internal departments. To manage assigned client accounts. You will address customer concerns and maintain client relationship. We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
- • Ability to learn and explain our products and services to clients.
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and communicate with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Organize and prioritize Jira Backlog
- Assist during onboarding process of new agencies
- Address News Letter email blasts & banners
- Software Smoke testing, black box testing, regression testing
- Experience working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Regular client contact including promptly responding to client requests and queries.
- Perform general duties, such as handling telephones, client emails, follow-ups and creating mailing lists.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and other reports.
- Communicate efficiently within the departments to obtain status reports and relay information to customers.
- Ability to work flexible hours is a must.
- Ability to work after hours/ on-call support.
- Process a good understanding of software development processes, and a familiarity with common software life-cycle models.
- Report defects found in testing and verify fixes implemented as a result.
- Work with software developers to troubleshoot and resolve quality issues. Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Follow up regularly after new projects are deployed to Production to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Pass on issues to other departments when needed
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
- Send reports on accounts status and possible issues
- Identify opportunities to grow account revenue (webniar trainings, onsite trainings, new feature requests etc…)
- Become a products, systems and services wizard
- A bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of experience in a quality assurance and testing environment.
- Ability to write documentation.
- Thorough understanding of product life-cycle and QA methodology
- Possess a good understanding of software development processes, and a familiarity with common software life-cycle models.
- Will participate in customer resolution meetings and in product design meetings.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and balance workload based on priority of assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Internet Explorer, Safari, Bing, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL
- User experience with smartphones and Mobile apps.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as Software Tech Support and/or QA
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Jira or similar
- Experience in learning and using complex software and technology
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- College degree; BSc/BA in is mandatory
- Technical certifications is a +++
- Must be a TEAM player.
- Excellent Computer skills, including internet browsing and navigation.
- Ability to have a TAKE charge attitude and responsibility.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge
- Working knowledge of Internet Explorer, Safari, Bing, Firefox, JIRA, Chrome, Oracle, SQL Server is required
- Bilingual SPANISH is a +++
- Knowledge of the TRAVEL Industry, Booking Engines, Cruise Lines is a +++
- 2 + or more years of Tech Support and or QA is mandatory.
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must speak and correspond fluent English and Spanish.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
Revelex offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic firm.
Although Revelex appreciates the interest of all applicants because of the volume of applications and resumes received the Human Resources Department will only communicate with those applicants that have been selected for an interview. Staff will telephone or email each individual as positions are reviewed and applicants are selected for the interview process.