Encrypting sensitive information in databases is no longer an option it's vital. Risk management for large scale data breaches, regulatory compliance, protecting intellectual property, and maintaining a trust around your brand are driving organizations in every industry to seek high level security for an increasing amount of database data. However, concerns about performance, invasiveness, support, and how to manage implementations too often produce barriers to adopting this important security measure.
Revelex Database Encryption makes those challenges appear easy. Revelex Database Encryption offers a high performance, diverse and transparent database encryption solution with strong separation of duties and centralized management.
Benefits of Database Encryption include:
- Broad support for assorted environments,including all versions of Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Centralized key management and audit through the Revelex Data Security Controller
- Strong separation of duties and compliance ready for PCI DSS
- Minimal performance impact to databases and applications
- Support for all data types and index types
- Installs quickly in a matter of days and is completely transparent to applications
Centralized Control and Management for Encryption
The Data Security Controller will be a hardware appliance and/or Web Service that provides centralized key management for all Encryption Agents installed on servers across the distributed enterprises. The Data Security Controller will also provide enterprise encryption management for Transparent Data Encryption from Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, and MongoDB databases as well as providing storage for any other encryption key
Features and Benefits
- Automated key generation and distribution
- Health monitoring and alerting for Revelex Encryption Agents
- Centralized logging and auditing
- Centralized administration of Encryption Agents
- Centralized logging of data access
- Auditing supports regulatory compliance objectives
- Optional management of Transparent Data Encryption keys for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, and MongoDB Key Management
- Optional storage for any other third party encryption key with the Data Security Controller