Senior Front-End Developer
- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: + 4 years
Start Date: Immediately
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and driven senior front-end developer to join our UX team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to architect, design and develop travel booking solutions using the latest web technologies.
Skills / Experience
- Strong understanding of responsive and mobile-first development.
- Ability to write standards-compliant code using current best practices and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
- Ability to create original user interfaces and graphical assets using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Plus points for experience with PHP, Smarty, CMS development, MVC and responsive frameworks.
- Ability to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- Self-sufficient with good English oral and written communications skills.
- At least 2-3 years experience, salary based on ability.
Revelex offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company.
Revelex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Revelex is an E-Verify employer.