Quality Assurance Analyst
- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 2-3 years
Start Date: Immediately
Revelex, a web based travel distribution product company, is seeking one Quality Assurance Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluation and performing unit and system testing related to ongoing product improvement and new product development for Web applications.
Activities include execution of detailed test procedures and test cases; analysis of results, documenting, and communicating test results to product teams. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for quality assurance testing.
Qualifying criteria for this position are:
- A bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of experience in a quality assurance and testing environment.
- Ability to write test plans, test scripts, and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of product lifecycle and QA methodology
- Possess a good understanding of software development processes, and a familiarity with common software life-cycle models.
- Report defects found in testing and verify fixes implemented as a result.
- Work with software developers to troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
- Will participate in customer resolution meetings and in product design meetings.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and balance workload based on priority of assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Working experience with Automated Testing is required
- Working knowledge of Selenium Webdriver is required
- Internet Explorer, Safari, Bing, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL
- User experience with smartphones and Mobile apps.
- MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, Communicator, PowerPoint, Outlook Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, LINUX, Mainframe
Revelex offers a busy but enjoyable atmosphere, full compensation package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay, and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company.
Revelex® offers a full compensation package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company.
Our salaries are competitive, based on experience. Candidate must be able to work in the USA without any restrictions. Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Although Revelex appreciates the interest of all applicants because of the volume of applications and resumes received the Human Resources Department will only communicate with those applicants that have been selected for an interview. Staff will telephone or email each individual as positions are reviewed and applicants are selected for the interview process.
Revelex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Revelex is an E-Verify employer.