- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: PHP Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: High School education or higher
- Experience: + 3 years
Start Date: Immediately
Required skills and experience
- Experience developing web applications using PHP 5.5+ or PHP 7+.
- Experience with development using SOLID & OOP programming principles.
- Understanding the importance of clean code, design patterns and revision control systems.
- Experience in debugging SQL queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position.
- Candidates must be team players, strong communicators and self-motivated.
- 3+ years experience in object oriented PHP.
- Knowledge of the interaction between a front-end layer and back-end php.
- Experience with caching using such technology as Redis and Memcached.
- A representative sample of your PHP skills using either a side project, open source contributions or a small sample application (requirements provided).
Revelex® Corporation, an innovative travel technology solutions provider located in Boca Raton, Florida, is currently seeking a full time candidate to join our PHP Development Department. This position is ideal for an experienced PHP Developer who enjoys working in a team environment. For more information on Revelex® Corporation, visit our Website at: www.revelex.com.
As a Revelex®PHP Developer you must be able to handle multiple tasks and balance a workload based on priority of assignments. You will have to be proactive, self-directed and possess strong motivation to deliver results.What we need from you:
What you can expect:
- We've built a custom framework built on SOLID principles, you will be expected to use and contribute to this framework.
- We run PHP 7 with an upgrade path in place for PHP 7.1. You can expect to work in the latest PHP version and to hone your craft with a team of experienced developers.
- We work in an Agile environment and practice Scrum/Kanban. Team members are encouraged and expected to participate, make implementation decisions and collaborate. We have members of teams that choose to pair program, we're ok with that. You know what makes you productive, you're a professional, and we will treat you as such.
- We believe in developer growth and improvement. We send our developers to SunshinePHP every year. We encourage our developers to use the best tools available and to complete their certifications.
- We constantly evaluate and reward performance. We promote from within and recognize excellence. The average tenure of our senior staff is over 8 years. We offer Respect and an opportunity for success.
Revelex® offers a full compensation package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company.
Our salaries are competitive, based on experience. Candidate must be able to work in the USA without any restrictions. Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Although Revelex appreciates the interest of all applicants because of the volume of applications and resumes received the Human Resources Department will only communicate with those applicants that have been selected for an interview. Staff will telephone or email each individual as positions are reviewed and applicants are selected for the interview process.