Data Entry Operator
- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Tech Support QA
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: College Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Entry Level
Start Date: Immediately
Revelex© Corporation, a web based travel distribution product company, is currently seeking a full time candidates to join our Client Services Department. In this role, you will be responsible for testing and validating clients claims about system issues. Candidates must be team players, strong communicators, and self-motivated. For more information on Revelex ® Corporation visit our Website at: www.revelex.com.POSITION SUMMARY:
We are looking for a data entry operator to import customer booking data into our new software.
Data entry operator responsibilities will include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, such as fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
We are looking for a data entry operator who can start as soon as possible to help everyone with booking migrations.
This position is a temporary positionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile and verify accuracy and sort information
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations
- Keep information confidential
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office (Excel) and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- College Diploma or Computer Training and Certifications will be an asset
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must speak and correspond fluent English
- Pass a background check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
Revelex offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic firm.
Although Revelex appreciates the interest of all applicants because of the volume of applications and resumes received the Human Resources Department will only communicate with those applicants that have been selected for an interview. Staff will telephone or email each individual as positions are reviewed and applicants are selected for the interview process.