- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Content Associates
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
- Experience: 2+ years
Start Date: Immediately
Content Associates have responsibility to execute the transition from vendor implementation to on-going operations and will also focus on tracking, maintaining, reporting, and analyzing of vendor content for accuracy and continuity. 50% of your time will be spent investigating issues. This may include telephone/ email correspondence and internet research. The Content Associates will be responsible for reviewing issues and authenticating the information provided by agencies. The Content Associate will also be tasked with ensuring that all applicable content information is processed accurately and timely.
Core job duties to include, but not be limited to:
- Investigate and resolve vendor discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner while maintaining the best interest of our agencies and Revelex policies.
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking workload while working under tight deadlines
- Strong PC skills a must including internet and windows-based programs, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- 2+ years’ experience in vendor management for large scale system initiatives and outsourcing partnerships, including specific experience managing vendors for Shared Services
- Experience managing projects in a complex environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with vendors
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and occasionally presentation formats.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent attendance and safety record and performance history
- A positive recommendation from Supervisor
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Typing skills 40 wpm (minimum)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Flexibility with scheduling and workload responsibilities
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Team Player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English as well as Spanish
- Revelex® offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic firm.
- Our salaries are competitive, based on experience. Candidate must be able to work in the USA without any restrictions. Candidate must be able to pass a background check. Although Revelex appreciates the interest of all applicants because of the volume of applications and resumes received the Human Resources Department will only communicate with those applicants that have been selected for an interview. Staff will telephone or email each individual as positions are reviewed and applicants are selected for the interview process.
Revelex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Revelex is an E-Verify employer.