- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Travel Agent
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: High School education or higher
- Experience: + 3 years
Start Date: Immediately
A minimum of three (3) years of recent: Travel Agent experience who booked travel for customers using applications from vendors. Air, Car, Hotel, Tours and Cruise sales experience at a retail travel agency.
This position will be for data entry, testing and documentation, but also for training clients in house and on the road when needed. It requires traveling to meet with clients.
The candidates should have the following pre-requisites:
- High School education or higher
- Computer literate in MS Office and Explorer
- Internet savvy
- Perfect English both written and verbal. Spanish a plus+
- Detail Oriented and Hard Worker
- Valid passport
- Great attitude
- Must own/have a working home computer with Internet connection and a working cell phone
- The associate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and in a team settings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, including internet browsing and navigation
- Working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge (optional)
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
- Ability to work flexible hours is a plus
Revelex offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic firm.
Revelex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Revelex is an E-Verify employer.