Interactive Creative Writer
- CURRENT OPENING
- Job: Content Associate
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Schedule: 4-6 mos Contract
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 1+ years
Start Date: Immediately
Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer.
Selects subject or theme for writing project based on personal interest and writing specialty, or assignment from publisher, client, producer, or director.
Develops factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material.
Writes humorous material for publication or performance, such as comedy routines, gags, comedy shows, or scripts for entertainers.
Writes fiction or nonfiction prose work, such as short story, novel, biography, article, descriptive or critical analysis, or essay.
- Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Written Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Originality -- The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Fluency of Ideas -- The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
- Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Communications and Media -- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Revelex offers a full benefits package including company paid employee health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic firm.
Revelex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Revelex is an E-Verify employer.